PB ROOFING: RESPONSE TECHNICIAN
“Master Builder of Raving Customers”
Do you want to take control of your career path and develop lifelong skills with a growth-minded organization? Do you enjoy working with your hands and the thrill of new challenges every day? Do you consider yourself resourceful with the ability to think outside the box? If you have the desire to learn new skills and work alongside compassionate peers, keep reading.
We’re one of the most well-known commercial roofing companies in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic areas of the USA. We’ve won numerous awards for being a Top Workplace in New Jersey and named a Top 100 Roofing Contractor in the nation by Roofing Contractor Magazine and a Top 50 Power Player by the International Roofing Expo.
We value our employees by prioritizing safety, education, and career development. As we continue to grow our company, individuals who share our same values will play a pivotal role in our success.
The Response Technician is a commercial roofing professional who can meet the needs a diverse portfolio of clients. This is a unique opportunity to join an established organization that prides itself on delivering high quality roofing products and services. Daily responsibilities will consist of roofing repair work, facility evaluation, electronic reporting, as well as larger scopes of work when applicable. In addition, PB Roofing is committed to a four (4) hour response time to their customers. This role will be mentored and supervised by experienced Field Team Leads with exposure to the Chief Operating Officer.
Our Mindset & Customers You Will Be Working With:
PB Roofing provides concierge-style commercial roofing services to private & public sector organizations with multiple buildings located throughout the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S.
Our existing and prospective customers cover an expansive portfolio of industries including corporate, property & facilities management, marquee level retail, supermarkets, industrial, and healthcare who value collaborative partnerships with a professional focus and approach.
It is our goal to always enhance the customer experience through innovation including modern products, tools, and technology. We’re seeking new team members who will add their own unique value to our customer experience vision, creating lifetime value with new and existing customers.
Each Response Technician will be enrolled in PB University’s career path curriculum, providing a trajectory that enhances the development and skillset of our team members. Thoughtfully designed levels allow our Response Technicians to further develop their professional careers and climb the ladder to success. At PB Roofing, we never stop learning.
Who You Are:
- You are an effective communicator; you actively listen to others and provide timely and helpful information as a result, both to customers and colleagues.
- You are resilient, manage crises effectively and you maintain a positive attitude in the face of adversity.
- You have a track record of exceeding goals, driving results consistently, even under tough circumstances. You push yourself to achieve results.
- You take an entrepreneurial approach to your work and think about your work as a career rather than ‘just a job’.
- You enjoy & promote Continuing Education and collaboration.
- You have a passion for your endeavors and for your career choices.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and monitor equipment assets, technology, tools, supplies
- Ensure to adhere to OSHA and company safety policies
- While onsite, provide professional assessments and opinions regarding all findings
- Vehicle responsibility as an operator, as well as daily vehicle upkeep
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to heights, noise, seasonal climates, dust, dirt, smoke, fumes etc.
- Ability to maintain balance
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to read roofing plans and interpret maps
- Some experience with various roofing systems – EPDM / TPO / PVC / Metal Roofs
- Quality Communication Skills (Phone / Email / Text) – Ability to correspond with clients
- Above average computer skills (‘Basic’ Microsoft Office / Various Apps / Tablet/ iPad)
- Ability to promote and apply company core values
- OSHA 10 / OSHA 30
- Valid Driver’s License in Good Standing (Must pass MVR screening)
- Pass a pre-employment Background Check and Drug Screening
- Verifiable References
Locations: Upstate New York and New Jersey
What About Benefits?
At PB Roofing, our talent is our most valuable asset which is why we offer a competitive benefits package beyond compensation comprising of benefits, professional development, discounts, growth opportunities and PB Purpose.
Job Type: Full-time
PB Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D), as well as focusing on fairness in recruitment, selection and decision making.
We offer a competitive salary, training, and a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of a company that is rapidly becoming the standard of excellence by other firms in the construction field, apply today!