PB ROOFING: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
“Master Builder of Raving Customers”
Do you want to take control of your career path and develop long-lasting partnerships with a growth-minded organization? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment and the thrill of new challenges every day? Do you consider yourself resourceful with the ability to think outside the box? Can you successfully collaborate with others and build new partnerships? If you have the desire to work alongside compassionate peers and provide innovative solutions to a rapidly growing company, keep reading.
We’re one of the most well-known commercial roofing companies in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic areas of the USA. We’ve won numerous awards for being a Top Workplace in New Jersey and named a Top 100 Roofing Contractor in the nation by Roofing Contractor Magazine and a Top 50 Power Player by the International Roofing Expo.
We value our employees by prioritizing safety, education, and career development. As we continue to grow our company, individuals who share our same values will play a pivotal role in our success.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing our customer base while also managing accounts to ensure sales goals are achieved. Candidates should be coachable, goal-oriented, resourceful, and thrive in a high-growth environment that requires a high degree of self-sufficiency and ownership. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for building long-lasting professional relationships, we want to meet you.
Our Mindset & Who You Will Be Selling To:
PB Roofing provides concierge-style commercial roofing services to private & public sector organizations with multiple buildings located throughout the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S.
Our existing and prospective customers cover an expansive portfolio of industries including property & facilities management, retail, supermarkets, industrial, and healthcare who value collaborative partnerships with a professional focus and approach.
It is our goal to always enhance the customer experience through innovation including modern products, tools, and technology. We’re seeking new team members who will add their own unique value to our customer experience vision, creating lifetime value with new and existing customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet and/or exceed monthly revenue goals
- Partake in weekly & monthly meetings, including sales reporting
- Responsible for generating leads, scheduling appointments, executing sales strategy, and onboarding new accounts to achieve sales goals that benefit the organization and increase revenue
- Perform direct selling strategies such as cold-calling, in-person visits, attending trade shows, participate in networking groups, etc.
- Plan and implement sales meetings and presentations with prospective customers
- Gain insight into customer needs while identifying opportunities within the company’s target market
- Establish & maintain long-term relationships with customers and provide excellent customer-service
- Able to travel locally and regionally throughout the Northeast & Mid-Atlantic of the U.S.
- Utilizes CRM software to keep organized and further analyze patterns & trends that will increase revenue
- Upholds a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to acquire new business
- Understands how to operate social media to build relationships
What We’re Looking For:
- Commercial roofing, commercial real estate, or equivalent construction experience – Preferred
- 5+ Business Development or Sales Experience – Preferred
- Proven sales track record
- Goal oriented, team player. Works well with weekly, monthly, and annual targets
- Comfortable with public speaking, presenting, and business negotiations
- Versed or practiced in CRM software
- Time management & planning skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / Vocational Graduate – Preferred
What About Benefits?
At PB Roofing, our talent is our most valuable asset which is why we offer a competitive salary with commission in addition to a full benefits package, training, employee discounts, growth opportunities, and PB Purpose.
Our Commitment During COVID-19
Your health and safety are important to us, as such we are constantly aligning our practices with the CDC guideline to ensure a safe work environment that includes hybrid work schedules.
PB Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D), as well as focusing on fairness in recruitment, selection and decision making.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming part of a company that is rapidly becoming the standard of excellence by other firms in the construction field, apply today!